Terms & Conditions
Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration process
- Through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email).
- Third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
- Where possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
By registering and applying with FCI you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide to us and which we hold relating to you is current, accurate, comprehensive and complete; and that all information you provide to us is a true and an accurate description of your own personal details, previous employment history, licences, qualifications , and abilities. You consent to FCI collecting, retaining and processing your personal information; and that such information may be disclosed to or used by FCI employees, agents, contractors or clients for processing your registration, any application you may submit or for any of the other purposes set out in these terms.
- If you apply for an opportunity on this website you also agree to us obtaining and exchanging information about you from and with, referees, licencing authorities, police, government agencies and former employers in relation to your applications and you consent to our exchanging your personal information with such persons or bodies, who may be located in other countries and jurisdictions for such purposes.
- If you fail to comply with these terms we may terminate your registration and any applications made may also be affected or terminated.
- Unless we otherwise advise, FCI will not contact any referees unless your permission is provided.
By submitting your details on this platform, you hereby give your explicit consent to be contacted by FCI through SMS, Email, or Phone regarding relevant updates, information, or promotional messages. If at any time you wish to revoke this consent, please inform us through the provided contact channels, and we will ensure your preferences are updated.
FCI may collect the following Personal Information depending on the nature of our interactions:
- Basic contact information such as name, mailing and email addresses, and telephone numbers;
- Compliance-related information such as nationality, residency, date/place of birth, passport details, and/or driver’s license details or alternatively details from similar identification documents;
- Information related to the delivery of our services and solutions such as information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course of providing our training services and operational support solutions;
- Recruitment-related information such as education, academic results, experience, curriculum vitae, references, and skill checks, where applicable;
- Financial information such as payment-related information, bank account details, or credit card information;
- Photos, video, and audio information including video recording through video surveillance systems when accessing FCI Sites and certain controlled areas and video and audio recording through training debriefing systems;
- Login user credentials such as usernames, passwords, and password hints;
- Website usage and other technical information such as computer internet protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier and other information linked to a device, information about usage of our sites collected through cookies or other tracking technologies;
- Other personal information you provide to us such as when you submit feedback, make inquiries, contact us for support, or complete surveys.
In some circumstances and as permitted by law, we also collect Personal Information that may be considered “sensitive” under applicable laws, such as medical certificates and, if applicable, other health or biometric data (for example, usage of facial recognition technology for identity checks in FCI Sites or by taking your fingerprints if applicable to specific training or services).
We collect your Personal Information from you, from your employer, from our customers, from third parties, or through cookies and other tracking technologies. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16.
When you use this website you will be asked to provide certain personal information in order to register for information and opportunities. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To process your registration and or application(s) you may submit;
- To provide relevant details to our clients for roles for which you have applied or, with your prior permission, to clients seeking personnel for similar roles who may be interested in your skills.
- to complete pre-employment checks of you
- To provide information and job alerts regarding opportunities, industry updates and other services
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- To enable us to promote your services and ours to our clients or potential clients.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- Police, or other party in the nature of pre-employment checks
- Any other person authorized by you.
- Where we have a duty to disclose information or if the law requires us to do so.
FCI will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or other misuse.
- While FCI take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
- If you post your personal information on the website’s [message board/ chat room], you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.
California residents may annually request and obtain information that is shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing use within the prior calendar year. FCI does not share your Personal Information with other businesses for their own direct marketing use.
California residents have the right to direct a company not to sell their data. As FCI does not sell your Personal Information, this does not apply.