Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration process
- Through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email).
- Third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
- Where possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
Registration and Applications
By registering and applying with FCI you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide to us and which we hold relating to you is current, accurate, comprehensive and complete; and that all information you provide to us is a true and an accurate description of your own personal details, previous employment history, licences, qualifications , and abilities. You consent to FCI collecting, retaining and processing your personal information; and that such information may be disclosed to or used by FCI employees, agents, contractors or clients for processing your registration, any application you may submit or for any of the other purposes set out in these terms.
- If you apply for an opportunity on this website you also agree to us obtaining and exchanging information about you from and with, referees, licencing authorities, police, government agencies and former employers in relation to your applications and you consent to our exchanging your personal information with such persons or bodies, who may be located in other countries and jurisdictions for such purposes.
- If you fail to comply with these terms we may terminate your registration and any applications made may also be affected or terminated.
- Unless we otherwise advise, FCI will not contact any referees unless your permission is provided.
Use of Information
When you use this website you will be asked to provide certain personal information in order to register for information and opportunities. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To verify your identity
- To verify your qualifications and experience;
- To process your registration and or application(s) you may submit;
- To provide relevant details to our clients for roles for which you have applied or, with your prior permission, to clients seeking personnel for similar roles who may be interested in your skills.
- to complete pre-employment checks of you
- To provide information and job alerts regarding opportunities, industry updates and other services
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- To enable us to promote your services and ours to our clients or potential clients.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- Police, or other party in the nature of pre-employment checks
- any other person authorised by you. 2
- Where we have a duty to disclose information or if the law requires us to do so.
Protecting your personal information
FCI will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
- While FCI take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
- If you post your personal information on the website’s [message board/ chat room], you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.
If you have any questions relating to the privacy of your information time please contact: [email protected]