Earn More $$ for Flying on Days OFF
Fly the Alaskan Skies: From soaring mountains to vast wilderness, your flight journeys will truly be unforgettable.
Career Growth at Your Fingertips: Ravn Alaska offers a clear path for career advancement. As a Direct Entry Captain, you’ll have the chance to take on leadership roles such as Instructor within just 1-year of flying and accelerate your future in the aviation industry. Opportunity to upgraded to B757 Captain!
Work-Life Balance: Ravn Alaska understands the importance of balance in your personal and professional life. Enjoy flexible schedule options, including a commutable schedule of 2 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF, allowing you to make the most of your time both in and out of the cockpit.
Attractive BONUS: From a competitive compensation package to a generous new hire bonus of $120,000 paid over 3 years.
Key Highlights Include:
- Competitive Salary
- $120,000 Bonus
- Accommodations Provided
- Annual Pay Increases
- At base every night – no overnights away from base
- ATP-CTP Training: Ravn Alaska pays for your ATP-CTP written exams!
- Relocation Bonus: up to $5,000 reimbursement for relocation expenses.
- Life Insurance: Receive a $50,000 employer-paid life insurance plan.
- Retirement Savings with 401(k)
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual
- Travel Privileges
- Education Benefits for your children
- Must possess all current ratings to operate commercial aircraft for a Part 121 operation, including an FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- 2,500 hours in fixed-wing aircraft
- 1,000 hours multi-engine turbine flight time
- 1,000 hours air carrier experience
- FOs with 725+ Part 121 hours will start as DEC
- Valid FAA First-Class Medical Certificate
- FAA No Accident / Incident Report within the previous 24 months
- Valid US Passport and ability to travel in and out of the US
Interested Candidates please APPLY NOW!