Contract Type: Contract
Location: United States
Companies : Flight Crew International
Aircraft : King Air 300/350
- Part-91 Pilots
- Contract work opportunities
- Upcoming trips available for current type-rated pilots
Seeking King Air 300/350/360 (BE-300) pilots with Proline 21 avionics experience Part-91 Pilots for contract work opportunities.
Pilots are responsible for successfully operating aircraft systems and procedures, including pre and post flight checks, logs, and duties, to provide a safe and efficient flying experience for our clients.
- Experience in corporate and/or charter aviation operations
- Must possess a valid FAA ATP License preferably with multi-engine land
- Minimum of Total Flight Hours: 2000 to fly as PIC
- Minimum Total Flight Hours: 1500 to fly as SIC
- Current FAA Medical Certification (1st Class preferred)
- 12-Month current training in one or more business jets
APPLY NOW and send us your resume!