- Up to $187,000 in bonuses
- 300% premium pay available for flying on scheduled days off
- Great Insurance and Retirement benefits
Are you interested in flying as a pilot in the USA?
Have you been reluctant to start your USA Green Card because you do not have a job offer yet?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU!
One of our clients is ready to interview YOU today and provide you with a Conditional Job Offer! Therefore, before you start your USA Green Card process, you can have a job offer in hand!
FCI is the only agency offering this UNIQUE and RARE opportunity!!
And what’s better? In a few years, you will have a guaranteed upgrade to one of the Major USA airlines!!
- Captains: 2,500 total flight hours
- First Officers: 1,500 hours of total flight time, 50 hours of multi-engine time, 250 hours as Pilot in Command or meet requirements for Restricted ATP
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation + 5 years of full-time experience as a pilot and/or instructor OR if you do not have a Bachelor Degree in Aviation, then you must have 10+ years of full-time experience as a pilot and/or instructor
- FAA ATP – if you do not hold an FAA ATPL, we can help you with this process once you have passed your screenings!
DO NOT WAIT! Now, is your chance to secure a rewarding and amazing flying carrier in the USA with a very prestigious airline!