Flight Crew International on behalf of our client, based in Anchorage, Alaska, are accepting applications from Type Rated and Non Type-Rated Dash 8-100/300 Pilots.
*Must have right to live and work in the USA
- Competitive pay
- Annual pay rise
- Future career progression with possibility to fly a Jet
- Commuting option may be provided
- Airline Transport Pilot License (FAA)
- Valid First Class Medical
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing aircraft of which 1000 hours will be multi-engine turbine flight time and 1000 hours total flight time will be air carrier experience
- ICAO English Level 4
Ground school dates are in January and February so apply now to secure your interview slot.
E3 Visa applications accepted.
Interested applicants please APPLY NOW!