Flight Crew International is currently looking for Challenger 604 experienced Part-91 Pilots for contract work opportunities based in the ADS and HPN areas.
Pilots are responsible for successfully operating aircraft systems and procedures, including pre and post flight checks, logs, and duties, to provide a safe and efficient flying experience for our clients.
- Must be typed and 12 months current on the Challenger 604
- Experience in corporate and/or charter aviation operations
- Must possess a valid ATP License preferably with multi-engine land
- Minimum of Total Flight Hours: 3500 to fly as PIC
- Minimum Total Flight Hours: 2500 to fly as SIC
- Current Medical Certification (1st Class preferred)
- International Procedures training preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Interested candidates please APPLY NOW!