- Competitive monthly package
- Great Insurance and Retirement benefits, E3 visa
FCI is now accepting applications from Australian pilots to fly with our stable and growing Airline client in the USA!
- Captains: 2,500 total flight hours
- First Officers: 1,500 hours of total flight time, 50 hours of multi-engine time, 250 hours as Pilot in Command or meet requirements for Restricted ATP
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation + 5 years of full-time experience as a pilot and/or instructor OR if you do not have a Bachelor Degree in Aviation, then you must have 10+ years of full-time experience as a pilot and/or instructor
FAA ATP – if you do not hold an FAA ATPL, FCI will help you with this process! If you are worried about the cost of the FAA ATP course, you can easily cover this cost with one of your signing bonuses! FCI will help you with E3 visa sponsorship to the USA
To learn more about the process please APPLY NOW!