- No Type Rating Required
- Chilean, Singaporean and Australian Pilots – IMMEDIATE START DATES
FCI is delighted to exclusively partner with Ameriflight for the recruitment of Captains for bases in Texas with others planned nationwide!
Ameriflight was founded in 1971. Operating as a cargo airline providing both a scheduled and charter cargo service to 200 destinations, both domestic and international, which include service to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. Ameriflight is in growth mode, opening new routes and taking delivery of 15x new aircraft!
Choice of which Aircraft you fly (must meet minimum requirements for the specific aircraft):
- Embraer 120
- Beechcraft 1900
- Beechcraft 99
- SA227 Metro Liner
- Saab 340B
*NO DATE OF LAST FLIGHT REQUIREMENT*
*NO TYPE RATING REQUIRED*
*IMMEDIATE START DATES – WE CAN GET YOU ONBOARDED IN 45 TO 60 DAYS*
Highlights include the following:
- You IMMEDIATELY get direct access to left seat!
- Pilots join as Captain from the start provided you meet the minimum requirements! No need to wait for an upgrade!
- Excellent Salary!
- 2nd Class Medical accepted
- Access to comprehensive illness and accident medical cover. Includes family cover as well.
- Retention Bonus: $45k after 2 years + $60k after 4 years = $100k+ over 4 years
- ATP-CTP course reimbursement program in place
- Gain multiple type-ratings while at Ameriflight
- Career pathway to UPS!
- Build your FAA flight time for better opportunities in the future
- Opportunity to upgrade to TRI/TRE
- Eligible for E-3, H1B1 visa (we can help you with this) or must have the right to work in the USA
- CPL or ATPL
- Class 1 or 2 Medical
- 1,200 total hours
- 500 PIC hours
- 500 hours cross-country
- 100 hours night
- 75 hours instrument (50 hours must be in aircraft)
- 50 hours multi-engine
If you are ready to get scheduled for an online interview, please APPLY NOW!!