If you feel you have the passion and enthusiasm to become a valued member of the FCI Aviation, we invite you to submit an open application!
We are seeking:
Aircraft Painters who will be responsible for making repairs to old paint jobs using color matching software and appropriate touch-up paints and finishes.
This job requires a knowledge of various techniques used to ensure that paint remains on the correct surfaces, including masking and sanding surfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using tools and paint remover solutions, remove old paint from aircraft body and spare parts
- Clean, sand and scratch aircraft surfaces to prepare them for painting
- Apply epoxy, polish, resin or other materials to metal aircraft surfaces before applying the final color coat
- Mix paint pigments to create desired colors
- Mask and outline aircraft body to paint airline logo and livery, numerals, and brand name letters
- Follow safety regulations and wear protective gear during spray painting operations
Once your candidate profile is completed, our recruiters can match you to positions, and notify you of our highly sought after job opportunities when they become available – before it is advertised elsewhere!
Remember, the more information you upload in your candidate profile, the better the chances are that our recruiters will find a good match for you!